We are pleased to confirm that our summer 2020 holiday camps will still be running. We will be sticking to the FA COVID 19 guidelines to ensure we are doing our upmost to keep our young players safe.
Below is a brief example of some of the changes we will be making:
- On arrival, parents will be required to line up 1 metre apart outside of the pavilion. They will be called in one by one to register their child
- Players will be asked to use hand sanitizer on arrival and before leaving
- Players will be grouped into small bubbles throughout
- Each bubble will take their snack and lunch break at different times
- Equipment will be disinfected throughout the day
- The players presentation will be held earlier to prevent crowds on collection.
We will of course be keeping a close eye on the FA guidelines in case of any change.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.